Indian festivals as well as weddings are full of colors. We all love to wear ethnics on those special days and a glitter nail art can add that extra bit of glam to your look. So today I am sharing a nail art with you which would be best suited with festive modes and ethnic wears.
The two deadly combo for party nails are – gold and bright colored nail color and I have mixed both of them in this nail art. Things you will need-
- As glitter paint, I have used Maybelline glitter mania “all that glitters” which is itself a very gorgeous shade and have noticeable glitter flakes to it.
- A bright nail paint of your choice like bright orange, fuchsia, red or wine depending on the color of your dress. I have used a pink based wine here.
- A makeup sponge
- Q-tip (optional, if you end up with mess, it will help to clean the area around the nails with remover. I didn’t need this but I kept it handy.)
- A clear top coat to make the nail art long staying.
- Apply two coats of the nail paint of your choice. Let it dry thoroughly.
- Take a makeup sponge. Your sponge should be very flexible as it will make things easier. Apply some glitter paint on the sponge with the applicator and spread the paint thoroughly making a thin layer of the paint on sponge. Don’t go overboard as it will ruin the flakes effect.
- Apply the sponge on the nails from the bottom portions and gradually reduce the intensity of the glitters upwards. At the tip, dab the sponge twice and when you move upwards just dab the sponge one.
- Once your glitter paint gets dried, apply a clear thin layer of top coat over it. And you are done!
Try it yourself and you will definitely get compliments from others! Tried and tested dear 🙂