Potato fries make a great snack! Not only do they taste great, but are also super easy to make! If you love french fries or pretty much anything made up of potato, this deserves to be one on top of your favorite snacks! Read on to know how to make this delicious and crispy potato rounds-
What You Need:
- Potato: 3 medium sized, boiled
- Flour: 1/4 cup
- Corn flour: 4 tbsp.
- Bread crumbs: 4 tbsp.
- Egg: 1
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Salt: to taste
How To Make:
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and place them in a bowl. Mash them thoroughly.
- Add 1/4 cup flour to it followed by corn flour, bread crumbs and egg. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper powder and also some red chili powder to add some spiciness.
- Now mix it very well and your dough is ready!
- Now, Roll the dough to flatten it. Make sure it isn’t very thin. Cut out round pieces from the flattened dough using any mould or a cookie cutter.
- Then give them shapes of different emoji if you like to make them look attractive.
- Place them on a greased tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take them out and fry until they become golden brown in color.
- After frying, place them on a tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Plate them and serve them with tomato sauce.