Summer sun can be very damaging to your hair and if you have frequently exposed your hair to this very harsh element then it can cause long term hair problems. The damaged hair will be very difficult to repair if proper care is not taken. In today’s post will share some amazing remedies and tips to repair your sun damaged hair naturally.
To restore moisture to sun-damaged strands, use deep conditioning masks at least once a week . Try these hair masks at home that are simple, easy and all natural.
An amazing and simple remedy to treat your scalp and hair is by using aloe vera. Take some fresh aloe vera pulp and mix it with few drops of lemon and apply this to your hairs. Wash your hairs after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
Take a ripe banana and make a hair smoothie by adding a tbsp of honey to it. Apply this mask to your hair for 30mins and then wash it off. This is a very simple easy remedy to nourish and condition your hair.
Try a hot oil treatment to treat sun damaged hair. Take ½ cup of olive oil and 3 capsules of Vitamin E. Warm this mixture in microwave it for few secs. Massage the oil on your scalp and hair. After 15 minutes, wash it off and repeat this treatment once or twice a week for shiny, soft and healthy hair.
Eggs are very good for hairs. They contain proteins that nourish and repair damaged hair. If you have a oily hair then use only white part of egg and if you have dry hair use egg yolk while if you have a normal hair then you can apply the whole egg. Beat an egg with 1 tbsp of honey and a tbsp of olive oil. Apply this mask to your hair for about 20 minutes and rinse the mask off with lukewarm water. Shampoo and condition as usual.
Some important tips to follow:
- Stop using blow dryers or hair straighter on your hair. Give your hair a break from hot, styling tools.
- Use light leave in conditioner which helps to moisturize your scalp and hair. You can buy those conditioner which have reconstructive property in it.
- After shampoo, rinse your hair with beer or apple cider vinegar to get bounce back and shiny hair.
- Trim your hair every 2-3 months. This helps in preventing hair from split, dry ends and encourages hair growth.
- Stay away from bleach, hair dyes and semi permanent colorants until you repair the damaged strands.