Puddings are one of the best desserts and there are varieties in it! One of the easiest pudding variety is the bread pudding that you can easily make at home with just a few readily-available ingredients. Also, they make a great evening snack or dessert after your food. Here is the recipe for a quick bread pudding-
Things You Will Need:
- Bread slice: 2
- Egg: 1
- Milk: 7-8 tbsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 tsp.
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp.
- Chocolate chips
How To Make:
- Firstly, cut the bread slices in small pieces and place them aside in a bowl.
- In another bowl, break the egg and whisk. Add in rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Now add the bread pieces into the bowl and make sure all the pieces are soaked in the egg-milk mixture.
- Divide the mixture into two small baking bowls and preheat the oven. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on the mixture before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Now your bread pudding is ready to serve.