If your constantly trimming your hair cause of split ends then the best and the most inexpensive way to deal with them is by using natural home treatments that not only repair your hair but also keep them healthy and prevent more splits from occurring.
1. TRIM Get a trim every 6-8 weeks, trim at-least 1/4 to 1 inch to solve the problem of split ends as well as keep your hair healthy.
2. WASH Avoid washing your hair daily to avid stripping of natural oils that keep your hair healthy. Also, use luke warm instead of hot water that can damage your hair.
3. STYLE Avoid using styling products, hot tools or blow dryers, dry your hair naturally.
4. CONDITION Use a deep conditioning treatments at-least once a month and be sure to apply conditioner directly to the ends of your hair, and then give it a couple of minutes to soak in before your rinse off.
5. PROTECT Try these simple tips to protect as well as repair hair from summer sun damage.