No-bake recipes are always preferred these days as they are super quick and can be made in-the-go. Oatmeal is healthy but having it on regular basis can turn boring; in that case you can make easy oatmeal-banana bites that isn’t just made up of a few readily available ingredients, but also is delicious. Keep reading to know how to make one yourself-
Things You Will Need:
- Ripe banana: 1 bigger sized
- Peanut butter: 2 tbsp. (creamy or crunchy variety, whatever you prefer)
- Honey: 1 tbsp.
- Oatmeal: 1 cup
- Raisins (optional) or any other dry fruits you like
How To Make:
- First, peel off the banana and put it in a big mixing bowl. Mash it with fork.
- Now add 2 tbsp. of peanut butter and honey to mashed banana and mix thoroughly. Make sure the peanut butter is pure and free of any other unnatural or artificial ingredients.
- After the wet ingredients are well combined, add the oatmeal and mix it well.
- You can add raisins or any other dry fruits of your choice.
- Make round balls by taking small portions from the mixture and your healthy yet tasty oatmeal banana bites are ready!