Mug cakes are a savior when you crave for something sweet and you can always make them quickly using simple ingredients. Unlike the usual chocolate mug cake, here we are with a healthy version of mug cakes containing apples and cinnamon. These 2 ingredients go really well together especially in the form of cake and below is how you could make one at the comfort of your home:
Things You Will Need:
- Flour: 3 tbsp.
- Sugar: 1 tbsp.
- Cinnamon powder: 1 tsp.
- Apple diced
- Melted butter: 2 tbsp.
- Grated ginger: 1/4 tsp. (I don’t love small pieces of ginger in my mouth so I have used ginger paste instead of grated ginger)
- Milk: 3 tbsp.
- Vinegar: 1/4 tsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 tsp.
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Baking powder: 1 pinch
How To Make:
- To make the batter, first take a bowl and put 3 tbsp. of flour into it.
- Add 1 tbsp. of powdered sugar and cinnamon to the bowl and mix well.
- Now, add a pinch of salt, grated ginger (or paste) and a pinch of baking powder to the bowl and mix them too with the other ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix together fresh milk, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Now add the flour mixture to this bowl to make the batter.
- Add 2 tbsp. of melted butter to it and thoroughly combine.
- Add the diced apples to it and place the mixture into the mug.
- To bake your apple cinnamon mug cake, preheat the microwave and bake for 2 minutes.
- Your delicious apple cinnamon cake is ready!
Tip: You can add a scoop of ice cream or some caramel on top of it during serving.