Making a pizza is easy and requires less time when you have a ready-made pizza base. But when pizza base is absent on your kitchen shelf, making a pizza at home is really time consuming and the perfect base requires alot of time to be prepared. But making the base with noodles? Sounds interesting, isn’t it? So today I am sharing a very innovative and fun recipe with you all. Also this can be done without a microwave oven. Try this instant noodles base pizza at home and I can assure you that you will not regret!
- Noodles – 1 packet ( I have used maggi noodles )
- Egg – 1
- Grated cheese – 4 tbsp
- Tomato puree or ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum ( you can also add any vegetables of your choice )
- Chopped onion
- You can also add cooked, shredded chicken and mushrooms.
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take some water in a bowl and allow the noodles to boil.
- When the noodles are soft enough, drain the water.
- Add an egg to the noodles with a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Then take some oil in a pan and when the oil is hot enough, place the noodles and egg mixture on the pan
- Pan frying the noodles and the egg present in it helps to bind them together making the base compact
- Make the best possible round shape of the noodles to make the base round and gently press them down into an even layer.
- When the noodles turn golden brown, spread tomato ketchup evenly on the noodles.
- Add chopped onions, carrots and capsicum on it and top it up with grated cheese.
- Cover the pan for 5 minutes and allow the cheese to melt.
- Now your easy homemade noodles base pizza is ready to serve!