Hair obsessed girls keep looking out for different ways of hair styling without using any kind of heating tools- I am no exception! I would like to confess that I really did not know a bun could actually curl your hair so perfectly; until I found my hair curled and bouncy, after opening up my tied bun (which I usually do as I have long hair can cannot leave them open all the time!). I have straight hair which I am really bored of and I actually don’t remember which I had last seen my hair that straight; because either my hair is tied up in a bun- if I leave it open its curly (because of the bun of course) and if I tie a pony it gets into a curly-messy kind which looks good! So girls, hook up with your mane and tie buns for an amazing bouncy and curly hair!
Things you need:
- A rubber band to secure the bun, that’s it! No socks, nothing at all!
- Wash and condition your hair as usual (it would be great if you skin your conditioner as it would make your curls crisp and make them last longer)
- Let them dry for some time; make sure they remain damp
- Now, hold your top hair tight to make sure you make a tight bun
- Gather all the hair on top of the head like you do while making a pony tail
- Start twisting your hair as tight as possible anti-clockwise and go on doing it till the very end of your hair making sure you are tying a bun simultaneously
- Secure the bun with a rubber band/hairband
- Keep it overnight or for 4-5 hours
- Open the bun slowly and separate the curls
- DO NOT COMB!
Note: if you want loose curls or waves, you may open the bun after an hour or so.