Turmeric is a wonderful kitchen ingredient that comes with tons of medicinal benefits. The turmeric smoothie I’m talking about is basically a ‘superfood smoothie’, which not only deep cleanses our internal system, but also improves our health in the following ways:
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Purifies the blood
- Gives us a significant antioxidant boost
- Strengthens our immune system
- Perks up the cardiovascular health
- Regularize the functions of the digestive system
- Supplies lots of minerals to our body cells
- Provides immense energy
READ MORE – TURMERIC TONIC for flat tummy
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup smooth greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup fresh turmeric juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
Grab a blender and toss in coconut milk and greek yogurt.
Add in turmeric juice, ginger powder and a sweetener of your choice.
Blend until smooth and consume!
Fresh raw turmeric is always better to use in a smoothie. However, you can replace 1/2 cup or turmeric juice with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder too.
If fresh coconut milk is not available, go for regular milk.