Are split ends making your hair look unhealthy?? While getting a trim every couple of weeks might not be possible for everyone, what you can do is take good care of your hair and use some effective home remedies that will help you get rid of split ends. Then here is a simple way to treat split ends as well as prevent it using natural home hair treatments:
Honey- Has humectant properties that hydrates hair, nourishes and softens. Moisturizes hair and helps prevent and reduce the appearance of split ends.
Almond oil- Moisturize and softens hair. Repairs hair damage and splits.
Apple cider vinegar- Balances hair pH and reduces frizziness.
RECIPE FOR 30 MINUTE SPLIT END MASK:
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Mix these ingredients together and work the mixture into your hair focusing on the ends.
Let it sit for half an hour then rinse off. This mask will improve the appearance of split ends.
You will need-
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Mix egg yolk with 2tbsp of olive oil and half tbsp of honey to make a mask.
- Apply it to your entire hair or just to ends.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap, leave it on for 30mins and shampoo.
- Olive oil is very effective at sealing split ends as well as the honey and egg yolk will add moisture to your hair keeping it healthy.
Make oiling a regular part of your beauty regime — you need to oil you hair and scalp at least twice a week.Use castor oil and apply it on the tips of your hair and leave it on overnight.
A quick solution for split ends is to get a trim. You get split ends if you don’t trim your hair for a long time. Always trim your hair once every six to eight weeks to get rid of dry, weak hair.