Everyone wishes for a beautiful smile but to make your smile more radiant you need to have whiter teeth, so here we are with a DIY along with additional home remedies that can be tried at home to whiten teeth naturally.
Your teeth can become discolored by stains on the surface or by changes inside the tooth.
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including:
- Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetable can stain your teeth.
- Smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth.
- Inadequate brushing, flossing, and rinsing with an antiseptic mouthwash can cause tooth discoloration.
- Mouth rinses and washes containing chlorhexidine and cetylpyridinium chloride can also stain teeth.
- As you age, the outer layer of enamel on your teeth gets worn away, revealing the natural yellow color of dentin.
Strawberry puree: Has teeth cleansing and brightening effects. Helps remove surface debris and plaque.
Lemon juice- Is a natural bleaching agent that helps white teeth gradually.
RECIPE FOR TEETH WHITENING TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 1 tablespoon strawberry puree
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
In a bowl, add fresh strawberry puree and to it, add lemon juice.
Mix well and brush this on your teeth. Let it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing.
Do this regularly for quick results.
Rub the inside of the banana peel around your teeth for about two minutes, it contains potassium and minerals that help to white your teeth.
Cut a strawberry into half and rub it onto your teeth, it contains whitening properties that help to whiten your teeth naturally.
Rubbing the inner portion of an orange peel on to your teeth helps to bring back the luster.
An effective teeth whitening remedy is a mixture of lemon and salt, dip your brush into the mixture and brush your teeth to remove any stains.
This method is also very effective in removing any stains and also keeps your teeth bacteria free. Simply brush your teeth with baking soda.
Use the above methods only once or twice a week to whiten teeth naturally. The above methods may cause some irritation to the gums but since they are naturally remedies, it wont harm your teeth.