Scrubbing or exfoliating is necessary for your skin at least once a week. It helps get rid of dead skin cells, unclog pores, prevent ingrown hair, tighten pores and also help reduce body and facial acne. If you are someone who loves natural and organic skin care, you are at the right place! Here is a recipe for all-natural Himalayan pink salt scrub:
Himalayan pink salt- Himalayan pink salt contains trace elements that purifies your skin and nourishes it. It helps tighten pores, buff away dead skin, unclog pores and also banish acne and other skin problems. It also stimulates skin surface circulation.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil helps moisturize, soften and nourish skin.
Lavender oil- Lavender oil works as a fragrant in the recipe. It also has skin nourishing properties.
RECIPE FOR HIMALAYAN PINK SALT SCRUB FOR FACE AND BODY:
Things you need-
- 1/3 cup ground Himalayan pink salt
- Coconut oil as required
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- In a jar, add salt and lavender essential oil.
- Add in little coconut oil and mix. Add more if required. The consistency should be perfect for scrubbing.
- Use it on damp skin. Massage for about 2-3 minutes and wash off with mild face wash/soap/shower gel.
- Use the scrub once or twice a week.
**Caution: Do not use essential oils directly on skin, always use them diluted. Patch test before using.