We all desire healthy and lustrous hair but not all are blessed with it! Hair is made up of keratin protein and a protein treatment once a week is essential to maintain hair texture and to keep it longer and stronger. There are many hair products that contain protein in it but if you looking for a natural way to treat your hair then this egg protein hair treatment can be the best option!
Rich in protein and other essential nutrients, egg helps to promote hair growth, prevent any hair breakage, also adds shine and softens hair. Below is a recipe for DIY eg protein hair mask along with its benefits:
BENEFITS OF EGG HAIR MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Egg, greek yogurt and coconut milk are rich in protein, very high in fats, making it great for moisturizing and strengthening.
Egg contains proteins and nutrients that are required to your hair that will encourage hair growth and reverse any hair damage.
Egg contains lots of rich fats and protein that help to treat and moisturize your hair. Yogurt is natural hair conditioner that makes hair soft and tames frizz.
It also prevents dryness of hair strands and regular use reduces hair fall and also premature graying.
Coconut Milk repairs split ends and frizziness thus making your hair soft and shiny. It also boosts hair growth.
RECIPE FOR DIY EGG PROTEIN HAIR MASK FOR LONGER AND STRONGER HAIR:
Things you need:
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Essential oil ( optional)
- In a bowl, break one egg and to it, add 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons of milk.
2. Give it a quick whisk and your hair mask is ready.
3. Apply the mask on your scalp and hair length thoroughly and let it sit for 2 hours.
4. Rinse it off with lukewarm water first, then shampoo off and follow with a good and strong smelling conditioner.
If you want to go chemical free then use a homemade shampoo to wash your hair naturally for a healthy hair growth.