We are all born with the same beautiful baby soft skin, but as we age r grow up, hormones come into play and cause oily skin, acne, and what not. Skin does not remain baby soft anymore and we all desire to maintain soft skin all our lives.
It is necessary you take enough care of your skin by eating good and healthy and also use safe and effective skin care products. Below is how you could make a homemade coconut milk face mask for baby soft skin along with its benefits:
- Coconut milk is a natural skin softener and brightener, that nourishes the skin and heals dry patches.
- Coconut milk also brightens up the skin and reduces sun tan.
- Regular usage of coconut milk on skin helps regain the even texture of skin and reduce uneven bumps.
- Banana, on the other hand, is also a skin softener and moisturizer. It is a kind of heavy duty skin softening treatment!
- Banana contains enzymes and minerals that brighten up the skin, removes dead skin layer, makes skin pump and softer.
- The mask makes skin soft, repairs uneven rough texture and adds a healthy glow to the skin! DIY coconut milk hair treatment for hair growth.
Things you need:
- 1-2 tablespoons of mashed banana
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk
- In a bowl, add 1-2 tablespoons of mashed banana. You can also make banana puree and use it here, that way you won’t have to deal with banana lumps.
- Now, add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk and give it a good mix.
- Once the mixture is well combined, it is ready to be used. On a cleansed face, apply the mask and let it work for 15 minutes.
- If you have very dry skin or crusty skin, keep it for long. Wash it off and use a moisturizer if required.
Caution – Patch test before use.