You might have heard of many hair butters and conditioners but we are sure many of you are not aware of green tea hair cream! Green tea is beneficial for our health, hair and skin when taken both internally and applied externally, so after acknowledging the green tea butter you won’t doubt its benefits. Below is a recipe for green tea hair cream that can make your hair longer and stronger-
Green tea matcha powder- Packed with antioxidants that help prevent hair loss and can also promote hair re-growth. The polyphenol catechins in green tea help block DHT, which is the key factor for hair loss.
Coconut oil- Strengthens hair follicles, fight dandruff, keeps scalp and hair well-moisturized and healthy.
Vitamin E oil- Has hair moisturizing properties. Also works as a preservative in the recipe.
RECIPE FOR GREEN TEA HAIR CREAM:
Things you need-
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vitamin e oil
- 2 tablespoons organic matcha powder
- In a bowl, add melted coconut oil and vitamin e oil.
- Add in matcha green tea powder and mix.
- Freeze it for about 15 minutes and whip.
- Store it in a jar in a cool and dry place.
- Use a peanut sized amount it on towel dried hair if you have damaged and dry colour treated hair. Rub it in between your palms and roughly smooth it on your hair.
- For hair growth and shine, apply a generous amount on your hair and scalp and massage before bedtime and shampoo the next day.