Facial oils are in demand these days thanks to the much hyped Korean skin care. There is a facial oil for every skin type and skin concern and they all have skin moisturizing and hydrating properties. If your skin lacks glow and looks dull, here is a green tea facial oil recipe that also is quite cheaper than the commercial facial oils:
BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA FACIAL OIL:
- Green tea facial oil nourishes skin and provides it with essential anti-oxidants.
- Adds a healthy glow to your skin and keeps it soft.
- Heals dry patches and inflamed acne.
- Tightens pores and unclogs it.
- Cleanses skin and keeps it clear.
READ MORE – TOP 10 DIY BEAUTY PRODUCTS USING GREEN TEA
Things you need-
- ½ cup organic carrier oil ( olive oil, argan oil, almond oil)
- 2-3 tablespoons or organic green tea leaves
In a jar, add green tea leaves and pour olive oil over it. Put a tight lid and place the jar in a cool and dry place for a month. Shake it occasionally, maybe every 3-4 days.
Strain the oil after a month or keep it infused, as you like. To use, take a drop or 2 of the oil and massage on your face before bedtime. READ MORE – Green Tea Hair Spray for hair growth and to stop hair fall
Caution – patch test before use.