Pores are something we all have on our skin; some have it negligible while some have it enlarged. Acne and blemishes often leave behind scars and open pores. It is very necessary to shrink the pores in order to reduce the chances of getting blackheads, whiteheads and further exaggerating acne. You certainly cannot get rid of pores overnight or completely vanish them, but with simple and effective home remedies, you could definitely reduce its appearance and tighten them! Below is how you could make a green tea face mist to reduce and tighten pores:
- Green tea can cleanse your pores and help you keep your skin clean and clear.
- Regular usage of this face mist adds a healthy glow to your face!
- The mist also unclogs pores and keeps your skin free from acne.
- The green tea cleans out dirt and oil that clogs the pores.
- The catechins in green tea are antibacterial agents that help fight acne-causing bacteria.
- It even helps keep your skin hydrated, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Green tea can help reduce the appearance of pores gradually. More: DIY green tea hair mist >>
HOW TO MAKE GREEN TEA FACE MIST TO REDUCE AND TIGHTEN PORES:
Things you need:
- 2 cups strong green tea brewed and cooled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
Add 2 cups of water in a vessel along with 3 tablespoons of green tea leaves. Boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes. You need strong green tea for this face mist.
Once the tea is made, turn off the flame and let it cool down.
Pour the lukewarm tea into a vessel and chill it for 10 minutes.
Add in juice of 1 lemon along with 1 tablespoon of smooth aloe vera gel containing no lumps.
Mix it well and pout in a spray bottle.
Use it on face several times a day- under makeup, after washing face, before bedtime, before using sunscreen or any face serum etc. READ MORE – TURMERIC MASK FOR CLEAR, BRIGHT AND ACNE FREE SKIN