Before I write this article, I would like to confess that I hated peeling garlic! I could help my mom in anything and everything except for peeling garlic. But not anymore ? I have found some really east tricks to peel garlic; so girls who spent ages peeling one garlic, this article is for you! Read on to know those easy ways:
USING A KNIFE
– Take the garlic clove and remove the root end with a knife.
– Place the clove on a chopping board.
– Place the side of a knife over the clove of garlic and apply pressure.
– The skin will easily come away from the garlic clove!
– Soak the garlic in cold water for five minutes, making sure it is fully submerged.
– Remove from the water and scrape off both the ends.
– The garlic peel should easily come off.
CUTTING IN HALF
– Take a garlic clove and cut it in half
– Simply peel off the upper layer (cover) and it should come off.
USING A PIECE OF CLOTH
– Take a piece of strong and thick cloth and place garlic clove in it (I have used denim cloth)
– Roll the cloth and place one hand on it.
– With little pressure, move the cloth back and forth.
– Remove the garlic and simply peel.
See? Peeling garlic is not that difficult! Do you use and other method to peel garlic?