Egg oil is a great beauty natural ingredient but isn’t hyped as much as it deserves to be! Egg oil isn’t locally available like other beauty oils and making it at home is a fairly lengthy process where the egg yolks (hen eggs) are cooked until burned and oil separates. You do get this oil online very easily and is worth investing in. Egg oil has great hair beautifying properties and below is how you could use this oil to stop hair fall and promote hair growth along with its benefits:
- Egg oil has great scalp and hair moisturizing properties.
- Egg oil adds a great amount of sheen t your hair making it look beautiful and radiant.
- It also has anti-dandruff properties that keep your scalp away from dandruff.
- Egg oil stimulates your hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- It also strengthens hair and reduces breakage and hair fall.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING EGG OIL AT HOME:
- 6 hard boiled chicken eggs
- Separate the yolks from eggs and mash them in a bowl.
- Add the mashed yolks in a shallow frying pan and cook them on low flame until it darkens and starts leaving a pungent smell.
- Continue stirring until the yolks are fully burnt and fumes appear.
- The oil will start separating from the edges of mass; turn off the flame.
- Separate the oil from burnt yolk mass and store in a user-friendly bottle after cooled.
WAYS TO USE EGG OIL TO STOP HAIR FALL AND PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH:
In hair masks- you can add a teaspoon of this egg oil in homemade hair masks.
Pre-shampoo treatment- Add 2 tablespoons of egg oil to 1 cup of warm coconut oil and apply it on your hair and scalp. Massage for 10 minutes and let it stay for 1 hour. Shampoo as usual.
With shampoo- Add few drops of this oil to your regular shampoo before using.