Are the cracked, rough feet shying away from wearing summer sandals or flip flops… then here is a simple home remedy to get rid of them and get super soft feet:
- Foot Soak: To soften the dry rough skin from the feet, soak your feet in vinegar.. Mix 1 cup of vinegar along with 1/2 cup of baking soda to warm water and soak your feet for 15 – 20 mins in it.
- * Foot Scrub: Use a pumice stone or foot file to gentle scrub of the rough skin. Exfoliate your feet everyday in the shower to prevent dry cracked heels.
- * Foot Mask: Squeeze lemon juice on dry, cracked heels and wrap your feet with a saran wrap or plastic and leave it on for 30mins before you rinse off.
- * Foot oil: Coat your feet with olive oil to moisturize the skin and cover your feet with socks to seal in the moisture. You can keep the socks on for an hour or overnight.
- * Apply a moisturizer or a foot cream every night before going to bed.