There are tons of nail stickers available online and in stores, the sad part? They are expensive L and available in very less quantity! The best part? I have a tutorial to make DIY nail stickers! Yes! It is as simple as it sounds. Read on to know how to make your very own nail stickers:
Things you need:
- A scotch tape with holder
- Nail polish of your choice
- Stretch out the scotch tape from the holder.
- Apply nail polish of your choice on the scotch tape
- Let it dry for few minutes
- Cut out the shapes you want. (I have made triangle and straight line cuttings)
- Stick it on your nails and flaunt!
Note: You can finish it off with a top coat. I like the matte look of my nail polish so did not use any top coat.