Suffering from rough and dull hair that lacks shine? Create your own DIY spray on leave in conditioner that will leave your hair soft and shiny using lavender oil, jojoba oil and avocado oil! Below is a recipe-
Lavender essential oil- Lavender promotes healthy hair growth and it contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps to ease dandruff and dry scalp.
Avocado oil- Avocado oil helps moisturize hair, reduce frizz and add a healthy shine to your hair. It also nourishes hair and scalp and promotes hair growth.
Jojoba oil- Jojoba oil has great hair benefits and helps reduce hair fall, add a healthy shine and tame frizz.
RECIPE FOR NATURAL HAIR SHINE SERUM:
You will need-
- 1/4 cup of jojoba oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil
- Few drops of lavender oil
- Combine all the ingredients together and pour it in a small bottle.
- Shake well and smooth a small amount over damp hair and comb through.
- The spray kills frizz adding moisture and shine to your hair.
A good scalp massage with a few drops of this oil along with coconut oil can be used for a deep conditioning overnight treatment for healthy hair and better sleep.