Rose water can be used in many different ways in your beauty routine. It helps to refresh, moisturize and protect to enhance and revitalize your skin as well as your hair. So here is a natural face, hair and body mist you can make at home to condition and moisturize your skin and hair:
Rose water- Rose water adds a nice glow to your skin, shine to your hair and also keeps your body smelling great! It works as a great non-sticky and light skin hydrant.
Vitamin E- Vitamin E oil preserves the product for longer. It also has skin and hair moisturizing properties.
RECIPE FOR ROSE MIST FOR FACE, HAIR AND BODY:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup pure rose water (homemade recipe for rose water >>)
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- In a bowl, add rose water and add in vitamin E oil.
- Stir and pour it in a spray bottle.
- Mist it all day long to keep your skin refreshed and your hair from being dry and frizzy. You can also use it as a perfume or body mist as the lavender oil will not only add a soft scent but will also moisturize the skin.