Drinking water all by itself is a way to help flush the body of toxins on a daily basis, but with a few simple ingredients you can transform water into detox water and get even more benefit from it. This is something you can do each day, or as part of a more broad detoxing strategy.
Here are the benefits of drinking this detox water:
- Matcha is a great source of anti-oxidants.
- Lemon juice helps clear out the digestive system
- The mint makes things taste fresh and crisp, and goes nicely with the lemon and cucumber while providing additional nutrients and benefits. It is also responsible in purifying the skin inside out!
- Apple cider vinegar is a handy detoxing aid and amplifies the detoxing mechanism!
- Coconut water provides the much-needed vitamins, minerals and electrolytes
Here is a recipe for Detox water:
Things you need:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- Few mint leaves
- 2-3 cups coconut water
- Mix all the ingredients and let it steep overnight.
- You may keep sipping this throughout the day.