We take care of our skin and hair but often forget the most important and sensitive areas around the eyes! Eyes show first signs of ageing and are prone to fine line and wrinkles. It is important to keep the eye area well moisturized and elastic to prevent dark circles and fine lines. There are tons of eye creams available in the market but they also contain unnecessary ingredients. Here is a recipe for all natural eye cream that can keep your eye area soft and elastic and also prevent fine lines and dark circles:
Coconut oil- Helps moisturize sensitive eye area, lightens fine lines and dark circles. Prevents early signs of ageing.
Vitamin E oil- Rich in antioxidants, moisturizes skin ad works as a preservative in the recipe.
To make your own natural eye cream, you will need:
- Pure Coconut oil – Moisturizes the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- 100% Vitamin E Oil or Vitamin E capsules- rich in anti oxidants, helps to lighten the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Fill your jar with1 cup of coconut oil, and 1 teaspoon of vitamin e oil/capsules to the container.
- Freeze it and whip.
- Use a clean Q tip or cotton ball to apply it under the eyes and massage gently every night before bed.
- The homemade eye cream works great on puffy eyes, dark circles and fine lines around the eyes.
- Be careful not to get the oil inside your eyes or near the tear duct which may irritate your eyes. Store it in a cool place or in the refrigerator.
** Warning ** : Be careful to avoid contact with eyes and also do a patch test to check if your allergic to any of the oils.