Who doesn’t love desserts? We all do! Almonds and Coffee are 2 ingredients that are very versatile and work well in many recipes. If you love these 2 ingredients, you might also love their combination- coffee almond fudge! Here is a recipe for an easy melt-in-the-mouth Coffee Almond Fudge that requires no baking!
Things You Will Need:
- Butter: 1/4 cup
- Condensed milk: 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder: 1/4 cup
- Instant coffee powder: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tbsp (I have used powdered sugar for better result)
- Crushed almond: 1/4 cup
- Oil to grease
How To Make:
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a non-stick pan on medium flame.
- When the butter is melted, add 1/2 cup condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1/4 cup cocoa powder followed by 1 tsp powdered or granulated sugar and 1 tsp instant coffee powder. Keep stirring while you add the ingredients.
- When the mixture starts to leave the side of the pan, turn off the flame.
- Add 1/4 cup of crushed almond to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now take a bowl and grease it with oil.
- Pour the thick mixture to this bowl and spread it properly.
- Once completely cooled, cut into pieces and serve!