Keeping hair natural by using natural ingredients makes your hair healthy and they remain in a good condition even when you age. Going the natural way can also make your hair follicles stronger, reduce hair fall and stimulate hair growth. Below is how you could use black pepper for hair growth along with its benefits:
- Black pepper is rich in Vitamins A and C, flavonoids, carotenoids and other antioxidants. This means it has exceptional growth stimulating and dandruff fighting abilities.
- Black pepper irritates the skin leading to higher metabolic process on cellular level.
- Black pepper helps to stimulate blood flow to the root of the hair, which in turn leads to hair growth.
- Black pepper can also help you with dandruff. This is because ginger has natural antiseptic properties that make it an ideal fit for taking down dandruff.
- Regular use of black pepper on scalp strengthens hair follicles and decreases shedding.
- Black pepper also works as a scalp detox.
- Essential components in black pepper provide strengthening and protecting effect to the hair.
- Black pepper along with coconut oil not only makes hair strong and reduce hair fall but also moisturize it and prevents it from drying out or becoming oilier.
READ MORE – COCONUT WATER FACE MIST for clear skin
Things you need:
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
In a bowl, take extra virgin coconut oil and castor oil.
Add in black pepper powder and give it a good mix.
Apply this on scalp and massage for few minutes.
Let it stay for additional 5-10 minutes and shampoo as usual.
Do this once a month. READ MORE – SEA SALT SHAMPOO – add massive volume to hair
Caution: Patch test before use to check for any allergic reaction.
Note: You might feel some tingling sensation but that is normal. If it is unbearable, reduce the concentration of black pepper.