Acne can be caused due to many reason which includes genetic factors and hormones. While you cannot control some of the factors that cause acne, you can definitely take steps to help clear it up and prevent it.
1. WASH: Gently wash your face in the morning and at night using warm water. Choose a facial cleanser that’s appropriate for your skin type, be it oily, dry or normal. You can also make the best acne cleansers at home using natural ingredients >>
2. Exfoliate: Exfoliating will help remove the dead cells, will reduce clogged pores, fine lines and also allow the products to penetrate deeper into your skin. However, if your skin is prone to acne use a mild natural scrub that will gently exfoliate the skin which causing any damage.
3. SUNSCREEN: Protect your skin from the sun with these summer skincare tips and slater on sunscreen before steeping out. Whether you have pimples or not, always apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
4. OIL: Use products with tea tree oil or add a drop or two of tea tree essential oil in your skin care products to get rid of excess oils and bacteria causing acne.
5. NATURAL REMEDY: Here’s a simple natural treatment for you. All you need is one tomato that has been pureed. Spread it on, in a thin layer and rinse off after 15 mins not only to clear the skin but also add a healthy glow. You can also use apple cider vinegar as a toner to not only control excess oil and acne but also to improve your overall complexion.
6. CLEAN PILLOW: while you sleep, the sweat, dirt and makeup from your face will seep into your pillow every night. Hence, washing your cases will give your face the fresh rest it needs at the end of the day.
7. EXERCISE: Regular exercise is good for your whole body, including your skin. It charges your internal systems to work at peak power, and that actually helps in your battle against acne. It is important to shower or bathe right after exercise.
8. CLEAN PHONE To prevent breakouts, clean the part of your phone that touches your face regularly to keep your face clean as well.
9. HANDS OFF Keeping your hands and fingers off your face will keep it clean and healthy and help eliminate future breakouts.
10. HEALTHY DIET: Try to increase your intake of dark green, leafy vegetables, such as Kale or Spinach. They are known to provide lots of fiber for clear skin and drink plenty of water for wrinkles and discoloration.
When in doubt, it may be a good idea to consult a dermatologist, to see if you need more treatment to prevent or stop acne.