Rose water naturally conditions and moisturizes the hair and scalp because it is rich in flavonoids and vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E. Rosewater can be used in shampoos, conditioners, or just in a spray bottle or spritzer to treat dry, frizzy hair.
Things you’ll need:
- Spray Bottle
- 2 tablespoons – aloe vera gel
- 4 tablespoon – of Rose Water
- 3-5 drops of orange oil
- First take a bowl and pour rose water in it.
- Then put aloe vera gel into the water. Mix both of them well.
- Now add 5 drops of orange oil.
- Add this into a spray bottle.
- Shake everything well for 1 minute.
Voila your moisturizing hair misty is ready. You can apply it directly after washing your hair as leave-in-spray. It will make your hair manageable by controlling frizz and taking care of the dry ends. Moreover, all the ingredients used are natural so with regular use it will make your hair healthy and beautiful.
- Aloe vera gel contains proteolitic enzymes which help in repairing dead skin cells on scalp and it also acts as natural conditioner for your hair. It quickly gets absorbed into the hair strands and leaves them silky smooth.
- Rose water when mixed with moisturizing ingredients like aloe vera gel helps in eliminating the frizz. It deeply conditions hair and adds healthy shine to them.
- Orange oil is one of the best hair-ingredients you can find because it has properties like antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral. It will treat all your hair-problems like hair fall, dandruff and will condition your scalp. Moreover it also moisturizes scalp and strands.