Indian flatbread is one of the easiest breads to make since you hardly require 2-3 ingredients and can be made even without a microwave or oven. Here we are with a 2-ingredient flat bread recipe that only works like a regular naan to have your curries and dry veggies/meat but can also be used with different toppings to make your very own pizza at home or can be made thick to use as a sandwich bread! Let’s get on with the recipe-
RECIPE FOR 2-INGREDIENT FLAT BREAD:
Things you need-
- 1-2 cups self raising flour
- Enough yogurt or buttermilk
- In a bowl, add self raising flour. Make sure it is well sifted and free of any lumps.
- Add in enough yogurt or buttermilk to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out medium sized balls and cook over medium heat on a dry pan. Flip sides to cook until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and garlic pieces for a butter-naan. you can also use it as a pizza base or wrapping base in rolls.