1Softening honey body wash:
This unique moisturizing body wash would not strip your skin of its natural moisturizers. Instead, your skin would be pampered with the goodness of honey and sweet almond oil.
To prepare this body wash, you would require:
- sweet almond oil- 2 teaspoons
- liquid castile soap or organic body wash – 2/3 cup,
- Vitamin E oil- 1 teaspoon,
- raw organic honey- 1/4 cup and
- lavender essential oil- 50 drops.
Put all the ingredients in a bottle and shake it thoroughly. Honey acts as a natural moisturizer while sweet almond oil nourishes, soothes and improves the texture of your skin. Vitamin E repairs your skin and gives its dose of antioxidants. Lavender essential oil has soothing properties and is great for every skin type. Apply directly on your body and wash off all impurities while treating your skin with the delicious benefits of natural ingredients.
2Nourishing aloe vera body wash:
This amazing body wash is great if you wish to try out something which not only acts as a fantastic cleanser but also helps in improving the condition of your skin.
Prepare it easily by using
- aloe vera gel- 1/4 cup,
- and castile soap / mild soap base (liquid) – ¾ of a cup.
- Vitamin E oil- 1 teaspoon.
You would need 25 drops of your favorite essential oil too.If you love citrusy fragrance, use a blend of orange and lime and lemon oils. It is excellent to nourish your skin, cleanse it thoroughly and also soothe your senses in shower.
Add Aloe Vera gel to the soap base and blend thoroughly. Add the essential oils. Pour it into a container of your choice and use this homemade body wash for a complete body and skin care treatment while bathing.
3Hydrating lavender body wash:
You would need
- water- three cups,
- Castile soap or organic soap (liquid) – ¼ cup,
- avocado oil- 2 teaspoons,
- rolled oatmeal- ¼ cup,
- vitamin E oil- 1 teaspoon and
- lavender essential oil- 15 drops. (optional)
Avocado oil moisturizes your skin while vitamin E repairs the skin. Oatmeal is great for cleansing. To prepare the body wash, bring the water to boil and pour it over the oatmeal that you have placed in a glass bowl. Filter out the solution and do away with the oats. Now mix castile soap, vitamin E oil, lavender essential oil and avocado oil thoroughly. In a dispenser bottle pour the oil and soap mixture (1/5 of the bottle) and the oatmeal water (4/5 of the bottle). Use this homemade body wash for an amazing bathing experience.
4Coconut Oil Body Wash:
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup liquid Castile soap or natural face or body wash
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 10-15 drops essential oil
- 1/4 cup honey (optional)
5DIY Natural Coconut Milk Body Wash
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or milk
- 3/4 cup Castile soap or 1/3 cup organic baby soap (melt the soap using a double boiler)
- 2 tsp of vitamin e oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
6DIY salt body wash
- 1 cup sea salt (fine)
- 1/2 cup of castile soap / soap base or mild shower gel
- 1/4 cup of coconut or jojoba oil
- Few drops of essential oil
Isn’t it easy to prepare these amazing body washes at home? The best part is that they are friendly to your skin and cleanses the skin effectively. So which one is in your priority list?