Gorgeous long hair is always fashionable. No matter how these modern hair-cuts showcasing short and cropped mane are trending now, only long dazzling tresses can give you a sense of unmatched elegance and feminine grace! Definitely, it takes time and devotion to attain beautiful cascading tresses. With the right kind of care, attaining them is never as difficult as it may seem to be!
Wish to grow your hair long, strong and beautiful? A healthy scalp is what you should aim at. Check out the top ten easiest tips to get the locks of your dreams.
1. Keep it clean: Keep your scalp and your hair clean. Shampoo your hair at least twice a week to keep it squeaky clean. Clean scalp is healthy scalp. Always invest in a good quality shampoo that suits your hair type. You may also choose to make your own natural shampoo by boiling reetha, squashing them and extracting the solution.
2. Trim your locks: Consider trimming your hair once in two months. This will help in doing away with split ends and damages. Indeed, this is an important aspect while you want to grow your hair long.
3. Massage it while you nourish it: A gentle massage ensures that blood keeps flowing to your hair roots. Let your scalp absorb the goodness of a hot oil massage at least once every week. Treat your hair with the nourishment that olive oil, almond oil, castor oil and coconut oil has to offer.
4. Food for hair: Use a nourishing hair pack once in two weeks. Let your hair soak in proteins with an egg-yoghurt hair pack, once every week. Proteins are extremely beneficial for hair growth. Also, consider using vitamin supplements for promoting fast hair growth.
5. Be gentle: Be gentle to your hair. Invest in wide-tooth comb. Don’t comb your hair when it is wet to minimize hair breakage.
6. Essential oils are essential: Essential oils are great for stimulating growth of hair. Lavender oil, thyme oil, rosemary oil and tea tree oil are some of the best known essential oils for hair. Use them in hair treatments to get beautiful long hair. List of essential oils for hair.
7. Say ‘no’ to styling products: Styling gels, blow dryers, hair straighteners, curling irons and hair colors are some of the best-known enemies of hair and they will surely harm your manes in the long run. Stay away from them as much as possible.
8. Eat right: Eating the right kind of food is very important. Since proteins and vitamins have a vital role to play, make sure that you include eggs, salmon, meat and yogurt in your daily diet. At the same time, have almonds, dates, walnuts and blueberries on a regular basis.
9. Pamper your hair: Indulge your hair with things that it loves most. Treat your hair with treatments using fenugreek seeds, hibiscus paste and amla juice. They work wonders when you want to grow lovely locks.
10. Drink gallons of water: Water helps to flush out toxins. That in turn, is beneficial for promoting not only healthy hair but also for promoting overall health!
Growing your hair is an art. Be patient and be religious in your hair care regimen. All you need to do is to love your hair in the true sense of the term and abide by simple do’s and don’ts.