After a stressful and lengthy day, a warm water bath is really relaxing. Using baths to detoxify the body is a practice that has been used since ancient times, it will also help to cleanse the body and relax the mind. A Detox bath not only makes you relax but it also helps to improve your health, removed harmful toxins from our body and also help in skin issues.
Try these amazing detox bath recipe, that are very easy and inexpensive too.
Salt – detox bath recipe:
- Epsom salt – ¼ cup
- Baking soda – ¼ cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 1/3 cup
- Any essential oil – 5-10 drops (optional)
- Fill the tub with hot water and apple cider vinegar. Add in the baking soda and Epsom salt.
- Add essential oil to that mixture.
- Soak in it for 30mins.
Ginger – Detox Bath Recipe
* Epsom Salt – 2 cups
* Dried ginger powder – 2tbsp
- Take warm or hot water and fill it in bath tub and add dried ginger powder and epsom salt.
- Swish all of the ingredients around in the tub, then soak for at least 20mins.
Clay Detox Bath Recipe:
- Bentonite clay – ½ cup
- Epsom salt – ½ cup
- Essential oil – optional
- Take Epsom salt and dissolve it in a warm water and if required add essential oil of your choice.
- Take small amount of water and vigorously mix clay in it until the clumps are smoothly dissolved. Then add the clay mix to your bath and soak in it for 15-30 minutes.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after a bath
- Detox bath should not be done daily.
- If you are pregnant or have a health condition then consult a doctor.
- Be careful while entering and stepping out of the tub, the ingredients can make it slippery
- Try dry brushing before a bath which will help get rid of dead cells and improve circulation.