Apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies for acne as a whole and not only for back acne. It contains antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties along with balancing your skin’s pH levels which help in treating acne and its symptoms.
Apple Cider Vinegar also kills bacteria, removes excess dirt, oil, and makeup and dissolves dead skin cells. The malic and acetic acid in apple cider vinegar will help to exfoliate and restore the skin’s acid mantle. Apple Cider Vinegar can get rid of bacne by tightening up your pores, killing bacteria, reducing redness and swelling.
You will need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 1 part
- Water (distilled, if possible)- 2 parts
- Tea tree essential oil ( optional)
- Spray bottle
- Mix one part of ACV with two parts of water.
- Fill the mixture in an empty spray bottle.
- Spray it on the bacne affected areas and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Or just pour 1 cup of vinegar in your bathtub filled with warm water. Stir and soak in this water for 10 minutes to get rid of body acne.
A ratio of one part apple cider vinegar to two or three parts water can be used but, if you have extremely sensitive skin, then you may use a little more water.
**Warning ** – Patch test before use.