Pimples are a very common problem faced by both teenagers and adults. Pimples are annoying, and chances are, they will happen at the most inopportune time. A healthy diet and good skin care can have a positive effect on your skin’s health. Basil is a well-known anti-acne/pimple remedy and works well when taken both internally and used externally. Below is how you could use basil to treat pimples overnight along with its benefits:
- Basil is great for acne and we all know it! It is great internally and externally and works even better when it is used both ways simultaneously.
- Basil is beneficial for maintaining elasticity of your skin, making it plump and clear.
- Basil has natural antibiotic properties that can kill germs that may cause acne.
- Basil is able to break up clogged pores, clear out dead skin cells, and keep acne or pimples from coming back.
- Basil also has anti-inflammatory effects that reduce the size of pimple overnight thereby reducing its inflammation.
BASIL TONER TO TREAT PIMPLES OVERNIGHT:
Things you need-
- 1/2 cup basil tea
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup filtered water
In a jar, add strong basil tea (recipe below) and add in organic mother apple cider vinegar.
Add in water and stir.Transfer to a spray bottle and your basil overnight toner is ready! Store it in the fridge.
To use, take 2 cotton pads or balls. Use one saturated cotton pad to wipe facial skin and another to pat in the toner. Let it air dry and use your other skin care products on top. Sleep with it.
Basil tea Recipe- In a vessel, take 2 cup of water and to it add a handful of fresh basil leaves. You can crush and tear the basil leaves before adding. Let it simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the flame. Now, after the tea is cooled down, strain and your basil tea is ready. READ MORE – NATURAL & ORGANIC TURMERIC SOAP RECIPE for clear skin
Spot treatment: In a bowl, take some fresh basil juice and apply it on cleansed skin on affected areas using a Q-tip before bedtime. Let it work overnight.