Every girl wishes to have a long, soft shiny hair but that is possible only if you take good care of it. Some of them are blessed with silky hair naturally but the others, who are not, do not have to be sad as there are many other options for you too.
There are many hair treatments that make your hair healthy, soft and silky.
- Egg for deep conditioning: Take 2-3 egg yolks add olive oil 2 spoons and 2 spoons mayonnaise. Whisk all the ingredients together well. Apply this awesome mask on your hair and scalp and leave it on for half an hour and then wash it off with shampoo following it by a good conditioner. Your hair will feel super soft and will look silky smooth.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is also a deep conditioner. You can apply the coconut milk directly on the hair and leave it on for 45 minutes and then was it off. Coconut oil is also very good to promote hair growth. You can also try overnight oiling of your hair to make it extra smooth. Make this natural coconut milk leave in conditioner to keep your hair silky soft.
- Vinegar: Vinegar is good to add a shine to your hair. All you need to do is once you finish washing your hair rinse you hair with 2 spoons of vinegar mixed in 1 bowl of water.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good conditioner for the hair. You can apply yogurt directly to the hair after whisking it well. The yogurt has to be plain without any food color or sugar. After applying leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel is a natural antiseptic, it is great to treat scalp infections and other issues related to scalp. Apply the gel directly to the scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes. The gel is a good moisturizer and it contains antioxidants as well as other vitamins that contribute towards healthy hair. You can also make a hair spray using aloe vera gel to keep your hair frizz free and healthy.
- Hibiscus treatment: Hibiscus leaves and flowers can be used to make a conditioner for hair. Pluck around 20 leaves and flowers of hibiscus. Soak it in water for 10 minutes. Then extract the juice of it manually and strain the liquid. Use this as a conditioner while taking bath.
To get great hair, you must follow certain basic rules and they are:
- Oil your hair regularly: Oil is very essential for healthy hair and its growth
- Diet: For good hair growth you must ensure that you are having a well-balanced diet. Your diet should consist of green leafy vegetables, almonds, eggs, fruits etc. This will help you to get great looking healthy hair.
- Hair cut: You have to trim the end of your hair every six months to avoid split ends and other issues related to hair.
- Use good products on hair: Find out your hair type and use shampoos and conditioners that suit your hair and scalp.
- Avoid chemicals: Avoid using any kind of chemicals on your hair as this makes the hair extremely dry and dull.