Blackheads may have given you sleepless nights and made you frequently visit the spa too, right? Not anymore, now we will tell you how you can make your own DIY pore strips and peel off mask, that too at the comfort of your home.
- Egg white- 1 egg
- Lime juice- 1 spoon
- Tissue paper
- Take a bowl and put the egg white as well as the lime juice into it and whisk it well. Now apply this mixture on the nose and wherever you have blackhead issue on the skin. On top of one coat of egg white place a tissue paper and press it gently.
- Then apply another coat of egg white mixture on the tissue.
- Leave it on until it dries off.
- Then gently peel off the tissue paper. The blackheads will get eliminated with this simple and easy method.
DIY pore cleansing with honey:
- Egg white
- lemon juice
Method: Get the recipe.
CHARCOAL PEEL OFF MASK FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR SKIN –
Charcoal adsorbs all the skin impurities, excess oil and cleanses the pores thereby detoxifying it from the core. Since this is a peel-off mask, it peels away all the dead skin cells and the adsorbed dirt, grime and excess oil from the pores. READ MORE.
DIY Blackhead Remover Peel Off Mask:
The milk contains skin softening properties while gelatin seeps into pores to remove the the blackheads. You can use on your face to get rid of dead skin for a clear skin.
Clay mask for blackhead removal:
Clay is a natural skin purifier and it also helps in eliminating the blackheads easily. Loose clay is easily accessible from any beauty store. Loose clay not only removes the blackheads from the skin but they also minimize the pore size. This is the reason behind clay mask being popular in every salon and spas.
- Put the clay powder in a bowl and mix it with little apple cider vinegar to make a paste. Then with the help of a brush slather it on the face or on the area affected with blackhead.
- Apply a thin layer and leave it to dry for around 10 minutes. As it dries you will feel your skin tightening.
- Once it dries wash off the mask with water.