It is very important to deep condition and moisturize for a healthy hair. A overnight hair treatment will do not only condition but also nourish and repair damage for a healthy hair.
Natural oils penetrate deep into the shaft and nourish the growth to stimulate hair growth. Oils are considered to be effective when left overnight or at least for a few hours.
So here are few steps you can follow to treat your hair overnight as while as get a good night’s sleep.
1. Before going to bed, take a bowl of hair oil along with a drop or two of lavender oil.
2. You can chose a natural oil from this list of oils that help speed up hair growth or you can also use a combination of oils like a mix of coconut oil and castor oil.
3. Take the oil in your palm and start at the ends of your hair, then moving upwards, spreading the oil through out the hair.
4. With your finger tips massage your scalp in circular motion to increase blood circulation for few mins.
5. Taking a wide toothed comb, comb through the hair to distribute the oil and detangle your hair.
6. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on overnight.
The oil will nourish, condition and strengthen your hair while taking your beauty sleep.