I always thought-‘Healthy food, why you no tasty?’ 😛 😀 !! Our taste buds love junk food and end up cheating the healthy diet. But hey, you need not cheat anymore if you crave for an ice cream! Here I am with a healthy 1 ingredient Banana Ice Cream Recipe!
Here are the top benefits of treating your taste buds with this healthy ice cream:
- Easy and quick to make
- Doesn’t require much ingredients (only banana)
- More nutritious than the regular ice cream and hence appropriate for gym goers
- Suitable for those who are lactose-intolerant
Here is a recipe for this 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream – Things you need-
- 4 small bananas (serves 2-3)
- Slice the bananas and freeze them for a day or overnight
- Blend them till fluffy and smooth (the bananas might look sticky initially but keep blending and you will notice a change in texture)
- Put the whipped mixture in a bowl and freeze it for 2 hours
- Scoop out your very own healthy ice cream and serve!
- You may also add chocolate chips, peanut butter, cinnamon or any other ingredient to change the flavour
- If you want to make strawberry icecream, simply add frozen strawberries to the blender along with frozen banana. You can add any fruit the similar way.