Neem oil helps soothe inflammation, clears out pimples, clogged pores blackheads and fights break-outs causing bacteria. It contains antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties that help treat skin problems. Use of neem oil in your skincare routine will bless you with a clear skin free.
Benefits of neem for skincare –
- Neem oil is rich in fatty acids which helps to fade scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Its non-comedogenic property reduces clogged pores, prevent acne blemishes, and deeply hydrate for beautiful, clear skin.
- It also helps to fight acne-causing bacteria.
- Neem oil deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin from deep within.
- Regular use of neem oil helps to smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Things You’ll Need:
- Organic Neem oil
- Organic Coconut oil
- To use neem oil for acne, warm a teaspoonful of coconut oil and mix in 10 drops of organic cold-pressed neem oil.
- Massage it on clean face and wash it off after 30 mins, or leave it overnight.
- Neem oil fights acne-causing bacteria and helps to heal the skin.
- Do this once a week and continue till your acne is cleared.
If you have body acne, then mix it with coconut oil and apply it to your body.
Patch test before use.