The main reason for your hair problems is an unhealthy scalp. A healthy clean scalp is the result of the healthy hair growth and appearance.
To deep clean the scalp from product build up, oils, dirt and dead skin you can make a scalp cleanser with homemade natural ingredients to clean and exfoliate the scalp.
You will need:
- Baking Soda
- Essential oil ( optional )
To make a natural shampoo:
- Mix 1 part of baking soda with 3 parts of water.
- Add few drops of lavender or rosemary essential oil.
- Massage the mixture into your scalp using your finger tips for few mins and rinse off.
- If you have dry hair then add few drops of coconut oil to the mixture.
- Use a cold water for final rinse to add shine and softness to your hair.