Are you obsessed with long, thick lashes? Of course you are, but getting them isn’t always easy. We always try hard to make our lashes appear long and thick- use false lashes, volumizing or lengthening mascara, etc. some work some don’t! These tricks will get you the perfect long lashes you love. Here are the mind blowing hacks to get flawless eyelashes:
* The best way to hold a curl is to apply a thicker coat of mascara at the root of your lashes and a lighter one toward the ends. You can achieve this by wiggling the wand back and forth at the base, and then lightly combing through to the tips.
* If you have thin or light-coloured lashes, coat both sides by alternating between looking up and looking down while applying mascara. That way, the hairs are fully covered and appear much thicker.
* If you are applying false lashes lay a hand held mirror on a table. Then prop yourself up on your elbows and lean over the mirror. This will keep your hands steady for flawless application.
* After each coat of mascara use a lash comb or even a toothbrush to brush and separate the tops of your eyelashes. This will give you long, full, and flirty lashes.
* When you apply mascara, hold a spoon under your lashes. All of the mascara that accidently gets in the wrong spots will simply go on the spoon. It will also protect the rest of your eye makeup.
* Holding the brush horizontally and wiggling it back and forth will give you voluminous lashes, while holding it vertically and running the tip of the brush along the length of your lashes will leave you with a longer, more natural look.
* If you’re down to the bottom of your mascara tube and it hasn’t reached its three-month expiration, try setting a closed tube of mascara in hot water to loosen the product from the sides so you can use every last bit.
* You may apply baby powder or translucent powder on your lashes between each coats to thicken them. Translucent powder or baby powder has grip, so it will stick to your lashes in between each coat of mascara, making your lashes appear more voluminous.
* If your lashes tend to fall straight, clamp your eyelash curler at the base of your lashes as you apply your first coat of mascara. The wetness of the product can make the curl fall out of your lashes, so reinforce them with a curler as you apply your first coat.
* Heat your eyelash curler with a blow-dryer so your lashes curl more easily and hold the shape longer.
* Wrap your false lashes around the handle of a makeup brush to give the strips some curve. That way, they’ll form to the shape of your eye more easily.
Follow these easy tricks to get long lashes full of volume!