Thicker and dense hair not only looks healthy but also beautiful and attractive. Unfortunately, not all are blessed with naturally thicker hair or those who are blessed often damage their hair with heat and chemical treatments. Oiling hair is an age-old remedy to keep hair strands and scalp heathy. Below is a recipe for fenugreek hair oil for thicker hair:
HAIR BENEFITS OF FENUGREEK:
- Coats hair and makes it silky soft and shiny.
- Has anti-microbial benefits that helps eradicate dandruff.
- Reduces frizz and makes hair manageable.
- Stimulates hair follicles and boosts hair growth.
- Makes hair follicles stronger and hair thicker.
Things you need-
- 1 cup fenugreek seeds or 1/2 cup fenugreek seed powder
- 2 cups coconut oil
In a steel vessel, combine coconut oil and fenugreek seeds/powder Place it on a hot water bath for 30 minutes.
Pour the oil along with seeds in a jar and place in direct sunlight for a week. You may then use the oil 2 hours before hair wash. Keep it infused for better results. READ MORE – Flax Hair Water for thicker hair