Hair setting sprays and gels are quite pricey and contain tons of toxic chemicals. Keep your hair perfectly styled all day long, by making your own hairspray with essential oils and few simple ingredients you already have at home for a natural-looking hold.
Natural Alcohol Free Sugar Hairspray Recipe:
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar (natural hold)
- essential oil (optional)
- In hot water, add 1 tsp of sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Allow the water to cool and then add in your favorite essential oil to add fragrance.
- Mix ingredients together and pour into a spray bottle.
- Mist lightly on your hair and let it set for 10-20 secs.
* Adjust the quantity of sugar according to your desired stiffness or hold. Add more sugar for a stronger hold.