Simple gift wrapping boxes can get boring, especially when you have tons of gifts to give! Same boxes might look simple and boring for sure. Why buy separate boxes when you can make one for yourself? Here is a tutorial for easy pyramid gift box; simple to make and different from the usual gift boxes!
Things you need:
- 1 coloured paper
- Ribbon of your choice
- Punching machine or a toothpick if the box is small in size
- Silver pen or a pen of your choice to make designs on the box (optional)
- Make a 4 petal flower shape cutting of the coloured paper as shown in the picture (make bigger cuttings for bigger box)
- Fold the curved sides inside and punch holes at the tips
- Sew the ribbon into the holes and secure it making a nice bow
- You can make designs on the box if you wish for a more sophisticated look!
Note: You can make many such boxes of different colours and sizes. They can be used to gift home-made chocolates, ring, or any other stuff!