Rice water is applied on hair to add softeness and shine. The vitamins and minerals improve hair health and with regular use provide strength to them. Overnight hair mask are basically used for deep nourishment and when it comes to nourishing hair you can’t forget argan oil. It’s one of the most beneficial ingredients when it comes to hair-care and when mixed with rice water it makes one of the best deep conditioning hair masks.
BENEFITS OF FERMENTED RICE WATER FOR HAIR:
- Rice water contains inositol which is a carbohydrate that adds shine to your hair and increases elasticity thereby reducing breakage.
- Fermented rice water balances scalp and hair pH and prevents any fungal infections.
- Adds softness to hair and reduces frizz.Rice water also strengthens follicles and reduces hair fall gradually. More: DIY Rice Water Shampoo Recipe >>
RECIPE FOR OVERNIGHT RICE WATER HAIR SPRAY FOR SMOOTH, SHINY HAIR:
Things you need-
- 1 cup fermented rice water
- 1 tablespoon argan oil
- Few drops of essential oil ( optional)
Take a spray bottle and add 1 cup of fermented rice water into it (you can reduce or increase the amount according to your hair length). To make fermented rice water, soak rice in water for 4-5 hours in warm place and strain. Then add a Tbsp of argan oil into it and shake it well. Spray it all over your scalp and on strands evenly. Wear a shower cap and rinse with shampoo next morning. This mask/hair spray will not only make your hair smooth and soft but it will also make your hair manageable and frizz-free.
READ MORE – DIY Rice water toner for bright and smooth skin