If you are in search of an ingredient that would cater to all your skin beauty needs, then what can be better than lemons? We all desire flawless and bright skin, and it can be achieved by this wonder natural ingredient called lemon that detoxifies skin and keeps its healthy. There are a lot of commercial skin care products but natural remedies always work better without the side effects! Below is how you can prepare detoxifying lemon ice cubes and use:
- Lemon is a natural cleanser as well as an exfoliator that will keep your skin clean, clear and also improve the texture of your skin.
- The lightening properties in lemon will help to fade acne scars as well as lighten and brighten the skin. More: Lemon peel for fresh skin >>
- Citric acid in lemon Shrinks and tightens pores, treats acne and pimples, brighten and lighten skin, fades dark spots, blemish and scars.
- Vitamin C improves skin elasticity.
- Lemon detoxes the skin and pulls out all the impurities from pores thus making your skin healthy.
To make lemon ice cubes, you need 1 cup pure lemon juice, 1 cup rose water and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Mix all the 3 ingredients together and pour it into ice cube trays. Unmold and use. Too use the ice cubes wrapped in a soft muslin cloth on clean skin. Do this 2-3 times a week. You can also do this at night before your nighttime skin care routine to detox your skin.