NUTELLA ICE CREAM RECIPE
If you have Nutella, bananas, and a blender, you’re already halfway through making this deliciously simple ice cream!
Things you need: 2 bananas and 2 tablespoons Nutella.
- Begin with peeling and slicing two bananas into pieces that about half an inch thick. Put the slices in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for three hours.
- Once they’re frozen, put the bananas in a food processor and blend until the mixture is thick and smooth throughout.
- Add two tablespoon-sized scoops of Nutella and blend the ingredients again until they’re entirely mixed together.
- The result is a creamy, batter-like, melt-in-your-mouth ice cream.
NUTELLA CAKE /BROWNIE RECIPE
Yes, a cake with just two ingredients – Nutella and eggs. Give it a go so you know exactly how delicious it is.
Things you need: 4 large eggs (room temperature) and 240g Nutella.
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan-forced). Line a 20cm round spring-form cake pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Place eggs into mixing bowl and beat on high speed until the mixture triples in volume. This will take 5-7 minutes.
- Spoon Nutella into a medium glass bowl and microwave for 15-20 seconds until it is soft.
- Spoon one third of the egg mixture and fold using a metal spoon to mix in Nutella until entirely combined. Continue with another third of egg mixture and then again until all the egg and Nutella is combined.
- Spoon mixture into cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer placed into the centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan entirely, before removing from pan. Slice and serve.
NUTELLA MOUSSE RECIPE
This delicious Nutella mousse has just two ingredients. Whip it up, chill it and enjoy.
Things you need: 2 cups (500ml) pouring cream and 1 cup Nutella.
- In a bowl, beat the cream until it is light and fluffy. Then add Nutella and continue to beat until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into individual serving bowls. Chill for 6 hours or overnight.
NUTELLA HOT COCOA RECIPE
Things you need: 2 tbsp. Nutella and 1 cup milk.
- Heat a cup of milk in a small saucepan until it’s steaming but not quite boiling.
- Stir in the Nutella until it’s evenly dissolved.
- Serve warm!
NUTELLA POPSICLES RECIPE
These Nutella popsicles taste a bit like a chocolate Paddle Pop but you can make them at home and the kids will love them!
Things you need: 1 cup full cream milk and 1/3 cup Nutella.
- Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds.
- Place the milk and Nutella in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a popsicle moulds.
- Freeze and serve