Nothing beats a hot steamy tea especially in winters! Have you ever thought of modifying your regular tea to make it more nutritious and healthy? Here are the complete steps to modify your tea and make it better:
Here are the top benefits and remedies of creamy coconut tea:
- Coconut milk makes the tea tastier and healthy
- Can also be served as a cold beverage
- Good for lactose intolerant
- Cinnamon and ginger makes it great for cold and sore throat
- This tea is perfect for gym-goers and those who want to lose weight. It can increase your energy expenditure, helping you burn fat!
- It contains lauric acid (from coconut milk) that can kill bacteria, fungus and virus helping to stave off infections.
- This tea decreases appetite making you eat less without even trying.
- Fatty acids from this tea are turned into ketones which can reduce seizures!
- Consume this tea daily (in the morning or in the evening for additional benefits and visual healthy weight loss (of course with little exercise)
Things you need:
- Half cup strong black tea (tea leaves boiled in water)
- ¾ cup coconut milk or 3-4 tablespoons coconut milk powder mixed with half cup water.
- 1 teaspoon coconut cream
- Honey, white sugar or brown sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Ginger 2 inch
- Combine strong black tea, ginger, cinnamon and a sweetener of your choice
- Boil it for a minute
- Add coconut milk to it
- Give it a good mix and strain
- Serve hot topped with coconut cream!
Note: You can even serve this chilled by adding ice cubes or refrigerating for some time; but make sure you add coconut cream right before serving. How to make fresh coconut milk at home >>